Our mission is to provide financial advice for women that empowers them and their family to become financially secure
In Latin, Prudentia stands for “Foresight, Wisdom, Discretion”.
Based on our research and experience and those of our licensee we aim to provide you with the best financial strategies, investments and insurance to suit your particular circumstances and goals. In particular:
- We understand the needs of women and the multiple roles you play including the need to juggle family and career. We understand that the financial and emotional well-being of your family is paramount. We tailor financial advice for women with these concerns in mind.
- We have a caring and compassionate approach in our dealings with our clients and their family.
- We first aim “to do no harm”. That is, making sure we preserve and protect what you have already accumulated.
- We aim to build a financial plan that is tailored to your specific circumstances, needs and goals and to review your financial plan on a regular basis.
- We are a small, privately-owned financial planning business; we are not owned by any bank or financial institution and therefore we do not “push” product.
- We will consider all forms of investments including direct property or direct shares if that is your preferred choice.
- We have access to the best research, expertise and support available through our licensee “KAM Financial Pty Ltd“. We have access to research provided by independent research companies such as Morningstar and Lonsec among others.
- You will have access to “wholesale” funds – which would not normally be available to the average investor. Wholesale funds have much lower administration fees than retail funds, thus providing better returns & performance than their retail equivalents.
If you would like more information on financial planning strategies, please download our free White Paper or contact Prudentia Financial Planning today for a free initial consultation.
Sofie Korac is an Authorised Representative (No. 400164) of Prudentia Financial Planning Pty Ltd, AFSL 544118 and a member of the Association of Financial Advisers.