“Sofie Korac has been my financial advisor since September 2012. She was referred to me by a previous advisor who recommended her highly. Things I value about the way Sofie works with me include:
– Her ability to listen to my values when considering investment products,
– Her willingness to do research on legislation that relates to my situation and then discuss with me
– Her advice based on her knowledge of the field including, but not only, finding reputable fund manager that charged lower management fees
– Her promptness and reliability in managing my portfolio and in particular arranging to sell products when I need to access cash for building a home.
I feel safe in Sofie’s competent hands with my pension funds.” 24/03/2014
Sandy W (retired) – Moruya, NSW
You must feel free to use me as an example of how very efficient and conscientious you are.
Thank you so much, and do not hesitate to have any of your clients contact me for a recommendation.
Best Wishes for your continued success, and thank you for being so alert and on the ball.
P.S. My phone call withdrawal was also handled very efficiently and pain free!”
Bev M (retired) – Bondi Junction, NSW 9/12/2013
“Sofie is one of the most genuine people you will ever meet. She has some big philosophies and reasons behind her business and you can see shlives them. You can see her passion just from meeting her – she truly just wants to help women and families secure their future, and really disagrees with financial planners who don’t tailor their advice and recommendations to the client. She is a great listener and always just wants to act in the best interests of who she is helping.
I think having a family of her own also brings a great element to her business – she knows what it’s like managing different responsibilities.
Another great thing about Sofie is she brings a human and caring element to her business. And I don’t know about you but I don’t want to be dealing with a robot when it comes to my goals and my finances! I want to be dealing with a real person with the capability and knowledge to back up their advice.” April 21, 2011
– Sarah Wooltorton, Sydney NSW
“Sofie gave me useful advice when I was considering when to retire. Her ideas helped me to plan for my financial future”
– Maria (teacher), Hornsby NSW